CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008


Kimmie had two rules going in to have Broden.


Rule #1.) She wanted me in the delivery room until right before Broden was born and then she only wanted her and David in the delivery room. Well we pushed and pushed for an hour and right before Broden's head was delivered Kimmie said, "o.k. mom we have it from here." Well I started for the door (honestly I did) but when I got to the door, I couldnt make myself open it. So instead.....I hid behind the curtain....I know, I know but I swear I couldnt help myself. I saw his whole birth and saw them bring him over to the baby table (which I happend to be right next to) and saw them clean and suction him out. I stood there like an idiot crying, once again just couldnt help myself. When I finally looked up I saw I was totally busted as David and Kimmie were over at her bed just staring at me! Oh well....it was to late there was nothing they could do! (besides I am not afraid of either one of them) :) It was totally such an awesome experience that I wouldnt trade for the world!

0 comments: