CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 26, 2010

O.K......here is the situation. Tyler and Krista had Jerry and I fly out to Utah for Jerry's 50th birthday so they could take him to this super cool shooting range to shoot a 50 caliber rifle. (Really Big Gun) I decided to take a turn, because to be honest it was really scary, but also really cool. So....as I am laying on the ground getting ready to shoot the gun, Tyler is in the background saying, "mom, headshot...headshot". I think that this means he, being the sweet son that he is wants to take a picture of me before I shoot the big gun. Naturally, I turn to Tyler and flash a big "head shot" smile.....then the gun ranger informs me that what Tyler really means is that he wants me to shoot the head on the target! HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THATS WHAT HEAD SHOT MEANT? But as you will see......I did hit the head! It was like win/win. :)

0 comments: