CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008


I flew out to Utah to meet Krita's fiance for the first time. With a little prep work the kids (Ty and Krista) gave him a little false information so we could have a little fun with the new guy. Allen handled it like a pro and loved that he got "punked" by his future Mother in law. I was dying of embarassement from my outfit (check out the shoes), but we had a great time. Allen is great and has a great sense of humor! He is a perfect fit to our family!

2 comments:

The Drizzled Apple said...

ahahahah! Girl, I know you, that outfit was deliberate! hahahah Ah well, you have every God given right! Work it, Own it!hahaha (you know you're my idol) love ya!

Keri said...

You're such a hussy! I bet your son in law loved that one!